Tuesday, September 13, 2005

AM/C wrote :

I'm not in the mood to speak in great multitudes or long paragraphs. Why? I don't hafta tell you why.

Hence, point form is all you're gonna get for this post.

  • Left home arnd 10am to collect my post from Katong Post Office
  • 1030 collected item
  • Left for school on bus 135
  • Got to school at 1200 exactly
  • Met up with 2B/21 to makan lunch
  • Headed to LT12 for Engineering Math lecture, took out my Laptop and showed the guys the BF2 clips. Fucking funny, yeah~
  • Let 'em guys hear the voice call clip. That too was fucking funny~
  • Ended class at 3 fucking p.m.
  • Went to sim lim towers to get some tools to build the electromagnet "project" with Haziq.
  • Waited for baby while Haziq left for home.
  • Princess arrived NOT ON TIME. But 's okay, what are boyfriends' for anyways.
  • Went to Taka to get the princess BOX
  • Slacked around
  • Met my dad at far east. got myself a haircut
  • They left, and baby & I had Chix rice.
  • Slacked around again.
  • Bla....
  • Bla....
  • Bla...
  • Bla...
  • Then we headed home in cabs.
There it goes, a day well spent :] No qualms about this here.

Eh eh, not happy with my post ah? Then click the FRIGGIN' 'X' on the top right hand corner of the window. Thanks!

MY DAMN JUNO PARCEL HASN'T ARRIVED. I CHECKED AND IT SAID IT WAS HELD UP BY SINGAPORE'S CLEARANCE AGENCY. WTF?!?!?! DON'T TELL ME THEY GONNA RIP OFF MY 115 POUND PARCEL. DON'T TOUCH HOR! &*^%^$#^%#%$

P.s. No offfense to any parcel delivery people, or government bodies. This is a blog hey? Freedom of speech :]